Thursday 30 April 2009

I Monster - A Dense Swarm Of Ancient Stars

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/8561697/I+Monster+3.jpg



I Monster are a British music group comprising of Sheffield, England-based musicians and producers Dean Honer and Jarrod Gosling. They formed in 1997 and released their debut album ‘These Are Our Children’. In 2001 they signed to Instant Karma/Sony Records and released the single ‘Daydream In Blue’ which became a UK top 20 hit. The song has since been used on numerous TV ad campaigns and in 2007 was sampled heavily by Chicago rap artist Lupe Fiasco (who simply replaced the vocoder parts of the song with rap). The band’s sophomore album ‘Neveroddoreven’ followed in 2004. This featured two further singles ‘Who Is She’ and ‘Hey Mrs’. I Monster have completed their third album which is called ‘A Dense swarm Of Ancient Stars’ and will be released in the March 2009. This will be preceded by a new single ‘A Sucker For Your Sound’ which will be released on January 19 2009.

I Monster - A Sucker For Your Sound



The Best - I Monster




Скачать с rapidshare.com

No comments: