Monday 30 March 2009

Eva Han

http://www.blindangle.co.uk/blind_angle/artist_pages/Eva%20Han/Achulophobia.jpg

Eva Eun-Sil Han was born in South Korea and is currently working and living in Belgum. About her art she says "I do art because I can easily express myself more than speak. My challenge is how I show my subconscious mind to everyone without moving or saying physically - it's all about inside of me. All works feature the element of surprise and unexpected juxtapositions working with elements from the tradition of Surrealism and Old School hand-made collages augmented with drawing and painting techniques. The recurring motifs in work have to do with the psychological exploration of the relationships between the ego (conscious mind), the personal unconscious, and the collective unconscious".

Eva Han graduated with a B.F.A. from DANKOOK University, South Korea in 1995. In 1994-1995 she attended NAREA Design Institute Graphic Art and in 2004-2005 L'Atelier d'Art de la Grange des Champs - Belgium.

Eva Han has exhibited in several European countries as well as the USA.

No comments: